Thursday, February 26, 2009

ReCre8 Printer Paper Box Lids: Cupcake Carrier


So, I was looking at how to transport the 60 cupcakes to pre-school for my twin boys birthday. Clearly something more experienced mothers have already thought through. My husband announced the conundrum at his office and all the moms in the room immediately directed him to use lids from the office printer paper. After we were done, they could just be recycled. It worked like a charm. Now, I have to admit, I did not make these cupcakes and frosting from scratch. It was box mix and Betty Crocker this year. I find that I'm having plastic guilt, but I did find a way to re-use the frosting containers (more on that later).

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Those look great!

My husband brings home the paper boxes when he can. I love using the lids as a tray when I deliver a dinner to people who've just had a baby, a loss, etc.

They are just right!